Extreme Y axis deflection

1,2 and 3 done with the stl file , in luban , normal, 50% infill this was my second try (just to verify), 4,5 and 6 were my first try with cura , high , 100% infill. with a 3mf file Can’t upload that one. sorry no gcode , i sent them direct to the machine ,can’t figure out how to get the files from the main memory. I did this in fusion 360 exported from there. I printed solid because it a repositioning block for the spool holder on my cabinet.
I see nothing loose seems to level fine. I’m going to print a calibration part in cura and see if that comes out ok . oh it’s just a block straight sides with a notch out of one corner.
I hope it is something stupid.
I printed something this morning but it was only 5mm thick so maybe it missed the problem but yesterday it was fine.
I really need guidance on where to look next.

spool block v2.stl (860.8 KB)

oh also the slices looked good no sign of an issue.

well now I’m really confused i used cura and the same settings ,I can’t imagine there is a problem with the fusion conversion , I guess I’ll keep digging but start from the beginning. the design in fusion was very simple I will go over it again.

never mind , it seems I exported the fusion file with a broken center reference between two extrusions. I feel silly considering all the warnings I had to overlook. I replicated the export and sliced the file to see if i missed anything in the preview , I could see nothing wrong in the preview at all. but there must be something wrong in the gcode. I’m going to fix just the reference and reslice then compare the gcode just to see what i can find . I fixed everything last night plus a few tweeks that I needed to do. and I got a great final print. I know what I need to do in the future to not make this mistake again but the fact that the preview looked fine makes me wonder how that could be and that there might be more subtle issues that wouldn’t be so obvious that might affect the outcome in the future.

Thanks