Engrave / CNC large woods

Hi, is there a solution to engrave and CNC larger wooden plates, like can you do part by part or something?

How big are you talking. The answer is ‘yes’, which can become more helpful with a little more information about your specific project. One technique is interlocking tabs followed with a panel glue up

I have not recieved my SM yet however exploring and planning from now, what i meant is anything beyond the maximum workzone thay SM can do, if we can divide the artwork into smaller pieces then combine them or something.

Ah, yea. Personally, I would use a standard workflow for poster-sized images. This is just an example from Adobe Acrobat, but as long as you have a way of cutting an edge and assembling afterwards it’s easy to do in Gimp, Illustrator, anything really.

I usually print alignment marks for easy cutting, and have some overlap so that the cut doesn’t have to be perfect.

With wood, I’d then cut off the overlap on the tablesaw or bandsaw on each piece and edge glue it together like a panel.

With thin enough pieces you could also have the laser cut a straight edge, or cut tabs into it. Could assemble it like a jigsaw puzzle. Could lay the pieces down on another piece of sheet goods and glue it down.

Thanks for the great info!