Enclosure ordering

I did not order the enclosure through backerkit survey but am considering ordering one now. How would I go about doing that?

1 Like

Have you tried going back to Backerkit and adding it to your order?
I think if your order hasnā€™t shipped you might be able to add it still.
Worth a try. - Tone

2 Likes

I have. Iā€™ve actually had my Snapmaker since late December so I didnā€™t see any option to add on anything in backerkit.

1 Like

Hi all,

The purchase process may be a bit different for different users.

• For users before the December batch, you will be able to order the enclosure on our online store which will be released next month.
  • For users after the December batch and whose BackerKit survey is locked down, you will be able to order the enclosure on our online store which will be released next month.
  • For users after the December batch and whose BackerKit survey is not locked down yet, please go to your BackerKit survey and add the enclosure to your order before the survey is locked down.

Hope this helps.

Keep having fun!

Best regards,
Rainie

2 Likes

Thank you! Looking forward to being able to order it in the online store!

1 Like

i would also be interested to find out when the enclosure will be available to order.
Please can you update us?

Hi @Rainie

I ā€œneedā€ to order an enclosure along with another snapmaker (1 is not enough and the print quality is better than on my Ultimaker 3!!!).
But I donā€™t need another CNC and Laser module.
Will there be a way?

kind regards, Michael

FYI - I sent an e-mail to all the Snapmaker e-mail addresses asking a very similar question. As soon as I hear back, Iā€™ll let you know.

1 Like

Hereā€™s the response I got back from Snapmaker support;

The purchase process may be a bit different for different users.

For users before the December batch, you will be able to order the enclosure or more replacements on our online store which will be released next month.

For users after the December batch and whose BackerKit survey is locked down, you will be able to order the enclosure or more replacements on our online store which will be released next month.

For users after the December batch and whose BackerKit survey is not locked down yet, please go to your BackerKit survey and add the enclosure to your order before the survey is locked down.

Hope this helps.

Keep having fun!

Best regards
Sean Lei Li

support@snapmaker.com

Hi !

I did order the enclosure through backerkit survey but Iā€™m still waiting delivery :frowning :frowning:
my backer number is 4,291

19-13-26-38

How much is the enclosure for snapmaker 2.0? I pre-ordered snapmaker 2 from there online store. I want a rough estimate on how much extra the enclosure for a350 will be? So that I can make sure I have enough money to purchase it. Thanks. I did email snapmaker asking but they did not tell me.

I think I paid about $650ish each for my 2.

I hadā€¦ mixed feelings about it for a while, but really you just need to make sure you have the space.

All-in-all itā€™s a really nice enclosure. Bright lights, folding doors, lots of room.
When I have to change filament (sunlu filament dryer sits outside the enclosure holding my filament), or do any sort of work/maintenance on my SMā€™s, I can practically climb inside it. I just open the side door and in goes my upper half hahahahaa.

1 Like

The Enclosure features:

ā€¢ Laser reduction
ā€¢ Noise reduction
ā€¢ Smell & fume shielding
ā€¢ Dust shielding
ā€¢ Good lighting
ā€¢ Stable environment for sensitive filaments
ā€¢ Safe environment for kids and pets

One-year warranty included.

Iā€™m 6ā€™4ā€¦ I wish I could climb in there like that lol

Iā€™m 6ft, and not a small guy hahaha, but I make it work.

Iā€™ve been off work from surgery and gained a little weight because of it. That coupled with my height makes it difficult to get in there sometimes lol.

Wish a swift recovery. The enclosure is spacious when comparing to other one, and we also add a command M2001 to power the tool-head only and you can keep the LED on when you want to swap the tool-head.

Command Syntax:
M2001 S{0} T{0} B{0}
S: Screen power domain
T: Toolhead / linear module power domain
B: Bed / addon power domain
Example usage of this command:
M2001 T0 ; Disable toolhead / linear module power
M2001 T ; Enable toolhead / linear module power, automatically reboots the screen and main controller
M2001 S T B ; Enable all domains, rebooting if T or B was OFF previously

Edwin

Soon to be integrated into the Luban UI soon, right :wink:

1 Like