Backerkit Survey add-ons?

Finally sent the survey for my A350. Wondering what, if any, of the add-ons are worth it. Which one’s are people getting?
I was planning on building my own enclosure but the laser safety acrylic and fan and safety features might make it worth it. Not sure how long til they’ll actually be shipping the enclosures though.
The one add-on that I’m really tempted by is the CNC spare part bundle. The replacement bits and an extra bed seems like a good deal. How good are the snapmaker bits? Does the bed tend to get damaged through normal cnc use?

Thanks,
Steve

Hi Steve, here is the shipping schedule for the enclosure.

I will be ordering one of the rotary module attachments for my A350 when I get the survey. I, too was thinking about making an enclosure of the same sorts.

I think for the cost and for the wait time I’d rather build my own enclosure.

Anyone else have input on value (necessity?) of any of the other add-ons. In particular the spare beds/parts for cnc and 3d printing. How necessary are those? I expect to be doing more cnc and laser than 3d printing. How often do the hotends need replacing? Are they snapmaker specific or are generic ones available?
At this point I think I’m just going to get the cnc parts.
-Steve