A350 Cases shipping?

I see you charged my card about 5 weeks ago for the A350 case.
When are they shipping?

Please check the picture for the enclosure delivery schedule. Thank you.

When does the enclosed become available to be ordered for those of us who have pre paid for the A350. Could we see the specs maybe to help planning where we can put it so we do not have to relocate everything as I assume it will gave a bigger foot print than the printer. I know you guys are doing your best and it’s months before I get my printer but just planning ahead

@JKC20 there is a new update of the shipping date since March (yours is from February)

Mine is for the enclosure shipping timeline. The picture you posted is for the Snapmaker 2.0 shipping timeline. We should’ve made the titles more obvious. :sweat_smile:

You can pre-order the enclosure on your survey, which will be sent to you a month before your ETA. Please check out the link below regarding the information for the enclosure (the last section).

Hi, where can I find the sizes of the 2.0 enclosures? I’ve preordered a 250 enclosure which should be shipped in June, but need the size for organization of my workspace in advance.
Thanks and best regards
Peter

How do I tell which “batch” my case will be shipped in?
(since you charged my credit card about 8 weeks ago)

If you are an early bird, you are in the first batch. If you are not an early bird, you should be in the second batch since we haven’t sent out surveys for the third batch yet.

Still haven’t received my case. Card was charged almost 4 months ago.
I ordered the case as soon as I received the notice for it, and I was in the 1st batch of A350’s.

1 Like