Enclosure Detection Help

Hello,
I built a a250 snapmaker a while ago and it works great. I finally build the enclosure for it and connected it but it did not register on the console. Snapmaker support is not being very helpful so I thought i would check here. Here is what i have already done:
Updated firmware
Used the second port on the enclosure hub
Checked the wire with a multimeter
Unplugged the other wires on the enclosure hub but the main one.
Pleas note that a light on the door detection does turn on when it is plugged it.
I would love any help or suggestions.

Hi dylan1
Do you plugin the connector while the machine is turned on?
Witch firmware do you run?
What light on doordetection you mean?

verses while it is on? I think one time before i saw the warning i unplugged it while the machine was on. If i did do that mistake, the enclosure was still not detected before then. when i looked down at the door magnet thing i saw a light when it was plugged in, on the inside. And I run the latest

If you already updated to a later firmware after they added the enclosure then something it wrong and you’ll probably need to export logs from the touchscreen. Also it can be helpful to reboot the controller while connected via serial - M1999 will do that from the terminal - you’ll get a bunch of text, can copy that into a text file and post that too.

I think i tried to reboot the controller but maybe i did it wrong. I dont remeber anything happening. How do i export the logs?

USB drive, somewhere in the touchscreen settings

I am not sure if this means anything but right before the final screen opens on the screen a blank window pops up and then closes. I dont remember this happening before it was attached to the enclosure. Also when i put M1999 into the command box it just says ok. Do i have to put a colon after?

No colon. USB and not wifi right? Case sensitive too

windows popping up doesn’t sound familiar

I am using wifi, should i switch to usb?

Yes, that’s why above I said “while connected to serial” You don’t get responses over wifi.

Because Luban is a filthy liar and pretends like it is talking back to you but it is not.

This has been solved. It was a hardware issue. They sent a new one and its all fixed