A350 enclosure not being detected

I have had the enclosure work for a while and now it is no longer detected. I tried the classic unplug and plug back in method along with a re-boot and it worked for 3 more runs but now I have nothing. The printer does not acknowledge the existence of the enclosure at all.

I believe I have updated to the most current version of the snapmaker firmware and when I select the check for updates I get that its up to date.

Anyone know of any common issues other than firmware that would cause this? I haven’t taken it apart yet but I was thinking about just hijacking the lights as that is all I really need out of it.

Firmware probably isn’t the problem. Someone got their cable installed backwards (I guess you can jam it in the wrong way) - not something like that right. No firmware issues I’m aware of. If you plug in via USB, connect in Luban, and do a M1999 it’ll reboot the main controller and you can see if there’s any errors in the output. Also check through the log exports from the touchscreen onto a USB thumb drive.

If nothing looks obviously wrong contact support.