Change nozzle size in Luban for Artisan

I’ve changed the nozzle size in Luban under Machine → 3D Printing Module → Right from 0.4 to 0.6. But it seems that Luban doesnt adjust it in the print profiles (Normal Print). Am I missing something?

I think it’s because the nozzle size is not a setting in itself. It just determines what other settings are appropriate. If I’m not mistaking, the only settings that matters in terms of nozzle size are line width/extrusion width and layer height…

Ok, my problem is that the gcode is not adjusting to 0.6 nozzle size. There is even a warning when starting the print. Gcode has nozzle size 0.4, installed nozzle size 0.6 do you want to continue. Am I missing something?

Ok sorry I don´t know why luban doesn’t write the nozzle size that you specified into the gcode. Interesting. Maybe its a bug…

I tried changing my nozzle in Cura and it generated the new nozzle value into the gcode.

If I’m wrong about this, someone feel free to correct me but it doesn’t matter. It’s just general information. It doesn’t do anything… Just make sure you dont have to high layer height for you nozzle and line width is about 100% of your nozzle size…

If someone has more information about this I would be curious to know…

1 Like

You can read more about it here:

yes, I have the same problem.