Camera is not working?

You can transfer the file to Touchscreen, and files will be saved in the “Local” tab in “Files” app.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice. I reseated the camera and that solved the problem I had described. However, now I get gaps between the nine sectors of the camera calibration. I tried calibrating the camera via the touchscreen, then do a camera capture and calibrate again, and no luck. Here’s a screenshot of the effect.

First of all, you have to make sure that the version of Luban is the latest 3.4.2. From your screenshot, you should click ‘calibration’ , then adjust the 4 points to coincide with the 4 endpoints of the rectangle in the picture, and then click ‘confirm’ and ‘apply’.

Thanks, the advice was useful. I was able to achieve proper calibration and things are working fine now. So, the original issue must have indeed been a camera that is not seated well. Strangely, when I inspected it, it looked fine. I just removed it and simply put it back in, and this was apparently enough to fix the problem. Thanks for the help.

1 Like

Same issue here!!!camera cannot be connected!!! autofocus without camera cannot work, the camera light on the screen is still orange!!!

Any solution to fix the camera not working?!!!Thanks

Thanks

Hi Jackel, did you update the Snapmaker Luban software and the Snapmaker 2.0 firmware to the latest version?

I’m having this issue too.
And my laser won’t turn off.

Hi thedavelam, did you update the firmware and what version of the Snapmaker Luban are you using?

Yes, I have.
Would there be any other reasons?

Thanks.

Which firmware version do you run?
Which Version is your Luban?

The latest versions are listed in the forum.

luban 3.7.0
firmware v1.10.0_20200723

Trying to use camera capture for first time and it’s taking three pictures and then freezing up. It auto-calibrates fine and cuts the test square in paper fine.
Tried powering off and on. Reconnecting. Quitting and reopening Luban.
Same result.

A350
Luban 3.8
firmware v1.10.0_20200723

-S

@parachvte, any guess? I never tried this feature yet.

Got reply from support asking for some screenshots.
Went and tried again to show how it’s freezing and it worked perfectly.
Figures.
Going to try and create a piece that’s half laser and half v-carve so I need it working.

-S

This happened to me last night on my new SM2-350. I tried all of the above suggestions to no avail. I ended up resetting my Work Origin to x=0,y=0 and the camera capture began working again.

I have tried everything above. Reseating the camera, updating firmware, calibration of camera multiple times. Nothing works. When I go to camera capture and click “Start” nothing happens. Even the “Start” doesn’t go anywhere.

Well, one issue fixed from another thread. Having the door open wasn’t allowing the laser to have enough power when doing the calibration. Closing the door and the laser actually cut the paper when doing the calibration. Tried to do a camera capture with the doors closed and doesn’t work. I’m doing it using wifi if that makes a difference. WIll try it with usb connection directly.

Camera capture only works over wifi.

-S

Well, it doesn’t work for me over wifi :slight_smile:

1 Like

well now, I opened Luban in the browser and finally got it to start taking pictures. But they were all wrong. It takes the first picture in the middle of the table, second picture to the right, third picture to the right.

Still doesn’t take pictures if I try to capture from the Luban thick client