Camera in the laser unit is not working

I know there are a few more questions about the laser camera. But i only got more questions after reading them.
When i boot up the smA350 with the laser head on the camera stays orange. Also when calibrating the laser it stops at the camera calibration as it says there is no camera active.

When i connect via wifi with the snapmaker the camera becomes green but i cannot get into the calibration at that point as i have to disconnect it first and then the camera becomes orange again.
How to get it working without the computer connected.

btw when i connect via wifi and use the camera caption button nothing happens.

snapmaker is on 1.9 and luban is 3.5.0

Current Luban is 3.8.0
Current Snapmaker 2 is 1.10

I think there were some fixes in these updates.
Update threads are pinned to the top of the corresponding categories here in this forum.

Regards

I found a solution. When i connect via usb it is also giving a green Camera. From there i was able to do the calibration via the screen of the printer. Now also when not connected the camera comes up green all the time. Only the first time i used it with the camera to take photo’s of the bed and the material it stopped after six photo’s and crashed a bit.
Now when i use the camera it takes nine photos but the 3 left from top to bottom are in line the middle 3 top to bottom are out of line with the first three and the last row is in sync with the first one. So i will calibrate it again to see if it goes away.

just saw this topic
and I think my camera is off all the time… I can’t finish the first utilisation guide and can’t use camera function in luban