Calibration impossible after crash

Hi all,

2 days ago I used the 3D printer but had to abort the run,due to improper support structures. When touching the instrument I got a small electrostatic charge.
After that I got strange noises while moving the axis (only z up and y back) AND more important I not able to run any calibration anymore.
I can home the instrument without issue, select the automatic bed calibration via touchpad but it does only the first point (out of 9) and immediately moves somewhere to the center and asks for the last manual step. That one canā€™t be completed as the ā€œsaveā€ button never gets active.
Have restarted several times, reset to factory settings but the printer doesnā€™t work anymore.
Have not contacted support though - any ideas here what I could test and do before?

Cheers,
Martin

Hi Martin,
I saw the same behavior as I was trying to run auto calibration with an aluminum printbed that was not recognized by the inductive sensor. Maybe the sensor is not working correct. Do you see the red light at the sensor when coming close to the buildplate?

1 Like