Autolevel Problem

Hello,
I have the following problem:
After I had the problem again and again that the print was not completed because the nozzle was clogged, I changed the hot end. After installing the print module, I started the autleveling. The printer moved to the home position to start the levelling. After a few moments, I heard a scraping sound and the printer asked me to manually set the last position. Saving was no longer possible. I repeated the autoleveling and noticed that the nozzle was pushing the print bed down 1.5 cm. I aborted the autoleveling and noticed that the home position of the Z-axis indicated -0.19.
Now I made the mistake of resetting the printer to factory settings to fix the -0.19 error.
After the reset, I can only set up the wifi and then start the autoleveling. The reset did not fix the -0.19 problem and the nozzle still pushes the bed down.
Does anyone have any advice on what I can do?
Greetings
Oliver

Check the position of your proximity sensor and the mounting position of your bed.

Firmware is up to date.
Do I need to connect the printer to the PC via USB? Do I then have access to the printer or settings?
Greetings
Oliver

I look at the Thread.

Check the mount of your hotend

1 Like

@stefix would be right, it is obvious (now for me too), if autoleveling worked before changing the hotend, there is the issue.

1 Like

Thanks for the help.
It was because the plug of the hot end was not connected properly.