Artisan first impressions: awesome device but some help wanted

Not sure if this is the right place. Can anyone comment on the actual required space needed for the Artisan. There is obviously the machine in the enclosure which is approximately 26" x 37". But then add things like the air purifier, spool and spool mounts mounts, exhaust, controller box, etc… Does anyone have a realistic footprint for all this comfortably? Prepping for arrival someday.

Thank you

Hi,
I have a 75 by 120 cm (29.5” x 47.5”) table and got the machine on it, but uncomfortably. The control is lying oblique at the back of the machine, prone to falling. I also got both spool holders on the same side to save on width space. Adding 30 cm in width will be good enough to get everything where it should be .
Depth wise, the air purifier stands comfortably behind the machine, and the door is just 2 cm behind the table edge, so no issues in 120 cm of depth, but adding 10 cm would make it great.
So the bare minimum is a 105 cm in width (or 100 if the spool holder can extend out of the boundary of the table, or if you attach the second spool holder on top of the first one as I’m doing) by 120 cm.
Comfortable size is:
110 width by 130 cm.