3D printing Calibration

Ok I been trying use the 3D printer and the calibration is off…When I start it, it lines up on the bottom left corner about 10mm off the bed then does its touches then raise up n continue up the right side where it’s still short from the top. I been looking and haven’t found anything or information on how to fix it.I tried the laser and that is dead on in the middle but I haven’t tried the cnc yet…Please somebody help I would love to take pictures and video buy I’m at work and can’t right now. Sorry I have the A350.

The sensor is to the right of the nozzle. So when it’s measuring the sensor is where the nozzle will be when it’s printing. On the last step when you use the card that’s when you tell the SM how far off the sensor was from the bed when it was measuring.

-S

I don’t understand what your situation is. What do you mean by saying “where it’s still short from the top”?

Sorry I had to take couple days to stop been mad bout why I couldn’t figuare out what was wrong but I finally got it. The y rails were misaligned but couple of holes. Thank you guys that did try to help me out

Some guidelines could indeed be more refined. The good news is that the problem is solved now, and you can start having fun.XD