Would a part cooler be of use?

I have a concept idea of using a Peltier cooler to blow cool/cold air into the part cooler fan of the 3D print head. The object is to more rapidly cool the laid down bead to prevent delamination.

It would mount on either the horizontal or vertical axis and feed cool/cold air into the existing fan inlet that cools the laid down bead. Not into the head cooling fan. No modifications to the printer.

Going into the part cooling fan inlet and not directly onto the part maintains the units cooling design, just feeding cooler air to harden the part quicker.

Right now that fan cools the part with ambient air and inside the enclosure the air temp will rise.
The Peltier and its 2 fans are powered separate from the Snapmaker. The Peltier is on a temperature controller, the cold (part) fan is on a speed controller and the hot (Peltier) fan runs at full power.

There are also 2 temperature sensors with digital output, one with the sensor at the print head part fan inlet and the other for ambient temp. inside the enclosure.That way the output temperature is under user control and not running open loop.

I sourced all the parts on Amazon and the whole thing can be made for under $70 in purchased parts.
I have a partially completed CAD (in Sketchup).

Parts list includes (so far)
1 Peltier cooler
2 heat sinks
2 fans
1 piece thin-wall neoprene tubing
1 temperature controller with digital temperature setting and readout
2 digital temperature sensors
1 12VDC power supply
2 PLA mounts
2 PLA rail mounts
1 PLA fan inlet
Misc screws and nuts
TBD - PLA mounts for the sensors and temp. controller.

I (will) have a few screen-prints of the cooler assembly and how it fits on the rails and print head. Mounts for the other bits will be added here as I come up with them.

I would like opinions on the practicality of a cooler and also whether it could cause part warpage.

Exploded View of Major Parts. Design incomplete.

Mounted On Horizontal Rail. Cool Air tube not shown.

Fan air inlet. Shroud not designed. No idea how to mount it yet.

I will show the other parts later when I decide on how the whole thing goes together.

You might want to learn more about the physics of 3D printing before you spend a lot of time and money on this. Too much cooling is even worse than not enough cooling, not to mention the amount of power that a Peltier cooler requires.

Good points.
I thought about doing this after reading about bonding failures due to high enclosure temps. especially for thick or dense parts that tend to hold their heat. That’s why I am including fan speed and Peltier temperature control.

Plus I am not implementing a separate air flow onto the part for 2 reasons. No room to put an additional nozzle and not disturbing the print head normal cooling air flow. Just the temp by blowing cool air into the fan intake. That way the cooler can be used with any printer.