Will someone PLEASE make a series of Videos for Beginners

The official Snapmaker videos are terrible. They are so fast, and gloss right over what needs to be known. The actual instruction manual actually skips whole steps (like “How to find the model files to make your 1st object”).
I wish there was a tutorial for complete noobs, covering each and every step in detail and going over popular FAQs or what to do when common problems occur (Like when the laserhead imbeds itself into the board along the Z-axis). This is LITERALLY how my VERY 1st experience with this $1400 machine was, and all I could get from support was “are you sure the wires are in the right spot”. Yes… Yes they are!
An indepth Tutorial for Luban would be pretty nice considering that extensive knowledge of this is how one becomes an expert at using your machine.

I am so angry at my initial experience with this, that it becomes very disheartening. I am not a technology dummy. I consider myself fairly adept at almost anything I put my mind to, but I need someone to properly teach me, and for that, I feel there is a complete lack of resources.

1 Like