Glossary of functions plus settings

Hi, I have a SM-2 A350 and am a newbie to laser, 3D and CNC. I have spent hours and hours trying to learn how each function works and what it does. Is there a manual or book ie (Snapmaker for dummies) that explains each function from beginning to end.
The manual only takes a premade template to make a box etc.
I have watched almost all the YouTube videos, blogs and forums and cannot find anything that would let me look up what each function actually does. ie. movement mode, dwell time, plus all the functions of Luban software. I have had my SM for 3 months and have done some simple laser projects but have not tried 3D or CNC as I don’t understand the functions and settings. I am at the point of selling my machine.
I probably should have prefaced this with the fact I am over 65 yrs old and admit it does take me awhile to grasp this technology, but usually it does not take me this long to learn.

Hi, another oldie here!
Most of the functions of the machine are common to other 3D printers, laser cutters/engravers and CNC machines so widen your viewing on YouTube etc. and then try to relate what you see there to your Snapmaker. If you have trouble doing that, come back here and ask, you can be pretty sure you’re not the first!

Also, it may help if you have a specific project in mind, have you managed to start any jobs? For 3D printing search Thingiverse for a calibration cube or similar.

You will always get better help here if you can ask a specific question.

Good luck!

Hi friend,
The link may help you. Snapmaker 2.0 – Snapmaker
There are some video tutorials.

Here is the manual of the latest Luban. Snapmaker Luban 4.0 User Manual – Snapmaker