Why I prefer Luban then Cura

In the last few years I have used Luban and Cura. After buying Snapmaker A350, I worked with Luban for a long time. Everything in one software. No matter if printing, laser or CNC. Perfect for a beginner. Luban was always a simple software. Had the most necessary, but no great possibilities for fine tuning. Then came the switch to Cura and what can I say. Simply a different world. More adjustment options, faster 3D prints. It was very impressive. Suddenly a lot of things were possible that were impossible with Luban.
I continued to use Luban for my laser projects, so I could watch Luban evolve and see it get better and better.
Then the feature was built into Luban that excited me. The thread management. How cool is it that you can save the individual filaments with the most important parameters like temperature, flow, retraction and fan speed. When you change filaments, these parameters are automatically applied to the settings. A neat feature. Also, the easy and quick way to define parts of an object to be printed with the second filament before slicing. I learned to appreciate that when I switched to the J1.
Now I use Luban again and only rarely Cura. But Luban also has its downsides. The software has gotten better, but not yet where it could be. The printing time is much longer with Luban than with Cura. This is probably the biggest drawback, as the time difference can be as much as 75%. There are other disadvantages that I can live with.
Dear Snapmakers, I am sure you can do better and find a way to fix the big shortcoming with printing speed.

I’m sure you can’t say much good about Luban here and want to give me 1000 arguments why Cura is better, but the material management in Luban is just better than in Cura.

Admittedly I do not make much use of it, but I seem to remember that you can create material profiles in Cura also… Where you certainly can do it is Prusa Slicer. That also works very well with Snapmaker.