I ordered the Snapmaker CAN Hub directly at the time, it was 2022, but unfortunately it is still only used for the emergency stop of the Snapmaker A350T as no other modules have been released. I had always hoped that there would be an extension for the CNC module, a handwheel. But unfortunately I’m still waiting in vain.
Here is a picture that once appeared next to the machines at that time, it would be nice if something like this was developed, because it would make CNC work much easier if you could control the axes via such a module by changing the axes X-Y-Z with the handwheel!!!

The air filter is plugged in the can hub and the future add on “filament dryer” (saw elsewhere maybe source, not sure…) will be.
Here is some source of self made “handwheels”:
Its called a Pendant control and is very handy on commercial machines

