What about pre-order? Anyone received the parcel?

Hi guys,
on 26/09/2020 my pre-order status has been chenged even if I didn’t receive any mail notification and just wondering why as first…
Anyway… in attach the status of my pre-order.
Screenshot 2020-10-14 at 09.23.49

Do you think my SM has been shipped or the last step has to be green too when shipped?
Can’t wait for my Snap but I’m little bit worried because the Team seems gone!
No response from the support… no update on Kickstarter… no update on public roadmap…

:frowning:

I have the same situation. The snapmaker team decided not to work at all and does not reply to messages. But they write off the money according to a schedule. Terrible service.

Just checked and indeed, mine has been locked as well.
Same date september 26th.

Same here…
Some transparency would be nice.
Even if they say that they cant keep up.
At least some information would show that they are still alive

Check the sticky post in the News and Announcements section:

Using this link you can check the status of your order:

@JKC20: maybe you should make this stick in the Snapmaker 2.0 section as well?

1 Like

Thanks, I’ve checked my A150 pre-order status (SM2020414186): it has been shipped on 2020-10-13 but now in one hand I’m so happy and on the other hand I’m really worried because my SM could be made on a “bad batch”.

I think SM Team should provide more technical details about the issue they had, how to solve it and how they think to check and act on already shipped “bad batch”.

I received an email saying my orders were closed. No machine, no extras, no refund. They turned off my account.
My new hobby? Letting everyone know Snapmaker is a ripoff!

@darylp your frustration is understandable, but there are lots of people receiving their packages.

Perhaps a more productive hobby would be working with the credit card company to reverse the charge.

Pretty old charges at this point. I will pursue that. However, that doesn’t negate the actions of Snapmaker. They still ripped me off. They made a mistake there.

I received an email saying that my order was closed. Whole weekS gone bye bye-bye with no response to multiple emails. $1500 order closed with no communication. Snapmaker is definitely ripping people off. I’m seeing others reporting the same thing. Time to face the truth that Snapmaker is ripping off Their Customers

@darylp I bought mine 12-29-2019, but I did so using PayPal. I thought the invoice number was the order number, but it turns out it wasn’t, and I didn’t get an SM###### number. They did send me the survey to complete, and I’ve gotten the same delay communications everyone else did, but it never mentioned this number that you need to check status. A week ago I tried to contact them through the support side of this website, but haven’t heard anything yet. Does any of this sound like your situation? I’m really hoping you will get an unannounced refund soon. Good luck. :frowning:

@Codek42: you should be able to see the SM number when you log in to the snapmaker store. There you have a history of all orders and the reference number will be the SM########.

And just in case you’re from Europe, you’ll be redirected to the EU store which didn’t exist yet when you placed your order. They are different and you can’t login to that one with an account from the international store & vice versa. Then you have to scroll all the way down and click on the “switch store” button to go to the international store where you will be able to log in and you should see your order.

(And mine changed status from “order placed” to shipped this morning when i checked the order status page: https://snapmaker.com/orderStatus )

So, has anyone else gotten a message saying their order has been delayed, and that orders that had the survey submitted prior to 11 September 2020, would have their machine shipped between 21-25 October? My survey was completed in July, and my order status changed from “order placed” to the “order delayed” notification after 25 October…

I received my pre-order, Snapmaker 2.0 A350, Last Friday, since it came from China, I have put in quarantine for few days, Will Check it in few days
Thanks to Potter and Rainie

I placed my order in August and I received the notification with my SM number by email. Now I tried using the number to check my order status and it says order not found. is there a way to know what’s going on?

@Bukky Write an email to Snapmaker with the order number and ask for information. My pre-order was gone in between. I don’t know how they maintain their website, but the internal database doesn’t forget anything.

Make sure that you’re using the same email address as on your order.

As mentioned, make sure you’re using the same e-mail address and also make sure you’re using the same capitalization.

For some reason, someone decided to make the e-mail address case sensitive. (And the order number as well SMxxxx works, smxxxx doesnt)

1 Like

@Toxic, @ITmaze, and brvdboss. (sorry new users can only use 2 mentions at a time)Thanks for your replies, I have checked and double checked the e-mail address, cases and spellings, etc. I emailed yesterday and got a response surprisingly prompt.

All I was told however was that my tracking number was SMxxx same as what I already had before and that my order would be shipped in November by air cargo from shenzhen china and my tracking number will be sent. sorry we cannot offer the tracking number to you now.

The main issue was not really addressed, I still cannot log in to view status order but at least I know that my order is still alive. They would update at the right time I guess.

1 Like

Hey guys! My Snap arrived yesterday! :slight_smile:

1 Like