The machine stopped during printing 3d

I have a problem with my 350 snapmaker printer is that it was printing well up to 97% it stopped and keeps moving repeatedly in one direction without throwing filament so the project could not be completely finished since I was missing 3% then what is the error of let that happen and how do I avoid the next 3d printing projects

If you could share the log files that would be very helpful. You can export them under settings → export logs. This exports them to a USB drive which you can then share.

It also happened several times that there was a problem with the usb port on the SM. When you have printed over it, try to print over wifi or cable and use a different firmware.

Hello erdieskann, how i can work through a cable, by cable usb but how connect it with snapmaker and my computer?

i hear that this needs dirvers but which is the drivers the last is the january of 2020 this is old, i think there are a driver update form the year 2021 or not? if you have a driver for connect the port serial please send me i will thanks you.

The drivers on the Snapmaker download page are the correct ones.
No need to be more up to date.
-S

You can export the log files from the touchscreen and send them to me for further analysis. Here is an image for your reference.

@Nicolas2013 What did you mean by “it stopped and keeps moving repeatedly in one direction without throwing filament”?

• Did the machine stop working?
  • Which linear module moved in one direction?
  • Which model did you print?

Send me the G-code file and tell me the time period when the issue happened.

Edwin