So many issues with this product A350T

Okay, this is super frustrating in so many ways. I ordered the Dual head for 3D printing and have never been able to get it to work properly after I had to fight to get it in the first place. took 8months to receive it… It will start to print and about halfway it gets all bogged up and stops printing. I have wasted so much money and time, and I’m not impressed with your company, its software, or its services. I get emails asking me to update a review, why should I do that when I cant even get the product to work in the first place.

We ordered the quick swap kit and well that doesn’t work either! which means I have a unit that I still can’t use as it doesn’t work. I can’t do any celebrations. Can’t print once again more problems!

All software is up to date.

Are you aware of this thread: Dual Extrusion Head: Heat creep discussion thread

Snapmaker admitted that there’s a problem with the first batch of Dual extruders. There’s a repair kit: Replacement Kit for Dual Extrusion Module (VAT Incl.) - Snapmaker EU

You may be eligible to get it for free, reach out to Snapmaker support for that.

How can this not work? It’s a bunch of metal you screw to the machine… Please describe your problem if you expect help.

2 Likes