Snapmaker grants a limited warranty on the major modules of the Snapmaker 3-in-1 3D Printer series product (“Product”) purchased from Snapmaker or a Distributor authorized by Snapmaker according to the terms and conditions stated below:
The warranty starts from the date of delivery to an end-customer for the first time, as evidenced by the original customer’s purchase invoice. Only the original purchaser is entitled to claim warranty.
This warranty only applies to the following parts. The warranty periods for these warranted parts are listed as below:
Note: Parts that are replaced under the Warranty also fall under its original warranty duration and do not restart.
This warranty does not apply to and therefore not cover:
- any other parts except the Warranted Parts;
- any defect or damage caused by failure to follow instructions in the Quick Start Guides and online Manuals, including but not limited to inappropriate, incorrect or improper use, installation, maintenance, operation and cleaning;
- any defect or damage caused by an accident, including but not limited to natural calamities such as fire hazard, and human causes such as falling off, collision and soaking in water;
- any defect or damage caused by the use of third party materials, accessories or software, etc.;
- normal wear and tear.
Actions that will Void this Warranty
The following actions will void this warranty:
- any modification made to any hardware or firmware of the Product;
- abuse, misuse or improper storage of the Product;
- use the Product for any illegal purposes;
- serviced by distributors other than Snapmaker or an authorized Snapmaker distributor;
- use non-supported, unapproved or improper filament or materials with the Product;
- disassemble or repair without authorization by Snapmaker or the Distributor.
Any notification on the basis of this warranty must be made to Snapmaker or the Snapmaker Distributors from whom the Product was originally purchased, even if this is not in the customer’s present country of residence.
Purchased from Snapmaker
If the Product was originally purchased from Snapmaker, follow the below procedure to claim warranty:
- Please submit the warranty request together with the official purchase invoice to firstname.lastname@example.org for inspection during each warranty claim.
- The claim will be confirmed in 7 business days.
- If the claim is justified, Snapmaker will rectify the defects free of charge according to this warranty. If the defect cannot be repaired, Snapmaker will, within the warranty period, replace the Warranted Part free of charge by an identical part, or, if the Warranted Part is no longer manufactured, by a similar replacement of the same value or offer an appropriate refund.
The warranty does not include shipping costs and taxes incurred for shipping defective Warranted Parts for scrutiny and/or repair, nor for shipping costs and taxes of replacement or repaired Warranted Parts back to claimant.
Purchased from an authorized Snapmaker Distributor
If the Product was originally purchased from an authorized Snapmaker Distributor, the Snapmaker Distributor deals with this warranty on behalf of Snapmaker. If you need technical support or warranty service, please contact the Snapmaker distributor you purchased from.
Please submit the warranty request together with the official purchase invoice to email@example.com for inspection during each warranty claim. By submitting the warranty request, you agree to the above terms and conditions.
Warranty Request - V1.0.docx (12.4 KB)