Bought a Snapmaker 2 A350 from someone else ?!

Dear Snapmaker,

I bought the Snapmaker 2 from someone else who ‘bought’ it on Kickstarter with 3 machines in 1 deal pledge.

Now I’ve the question how this will work with eventually the waranty and things such as his name in my machine I can’t edit this information to my own name so easily?

Please can you or someone else help me out? And can I rely on waranty if something occurs or not?

Best regards,

Meike

For regular reasons you don’t have warranty claim from Snapmaker. It is a private sale.
Sometimes companies provide goodwill solutions but I don’t know if Snapmaker will do.

3 Likes

Thanks, I do understand if that is the case.
I do have experience with the Snapmaker Original that the machine is very robust and a piece of quality. And besides that I was able to buy it a bit cheaper compared to the original price here on Snapmaker + I was able to pick it up the next day instead of waiting for months :smile:

I just did a firmware update, now I was able to change the name in my home screen ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Edit: After talking to my colleague about this, we decided that we will indeed follow the policy listed on our support page. But please know that if you run into any issues, you can contact our support for your requests and we will treat each case based on its situation and will help address your issues accordingly. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks, that’s good news, I’m in the same position.

Whilst this is good news, could you update the page at snapmaker.com/repair it currently states the warranty is only for the original buyer

1 Like

Whilst this is good news, could you update the page at snapmaker.com/repair it currently states the warranty is only for the original buyer

It’s just totally blank for me.
On a mac. Tried opening in both Safari and Firefox.
-S

Hello, I would like to ask how to buy this machine on Kickstarter. Snapmaker is too expensive for me to afford it. I also want to buy a cheaper one from Kickstarter, but it seems to be over .If you can please tell me, thank you very much. This is my email: leonelzamoraw83807@gmail.com

Kickstarter isn’t a shop. It’s a way for an organisation or person to do fundraising before a product exists.

Now that SnapMaker v2 is a product, albeit in pre-release, you can only buy it at the SnapMaker store or a reseller.

There have been a few sold second hand as well.

Best you can hope for is a sales promotion or a second hand one.

It is too expensive at the SnapMaker .If someone buys it on Kickstarter, but does not receive it and does not need it, I can pay the corresponding price to replace this position.But unable to contact supporters on Kickstarter.

I’d recommend that you look at a SnapMaker Original instead.

Thank you very much, I have found a cheaper alternative. $680 after using the coupon (Coupon code : UNCONSCIOUSMONG)