Snapmaker J1/ --- Upgrades---

Simple part - potentially big effect on the printer life: an updated cable clamp for the Y axis cable to prevent a broken cable:

2 Likes

That’s a nice one! Congratulations for solving that problem!

Thanks! =)

Achtung, ich habe neue Dateien hochgeladen, nachdem ich das ganze gedruckt hatte, merkte ich, dass es nicht ganz passte, war etwas zu kurz in der tiefe.

Attention, I uploaded new files, after I printed the whole thing I realized it didn’t quite fit, was a little short in depth.

That sounds familiar =)

Since you have done really good work!
I also wanted to do, but had the hope that someone is faster…
has worked… :wink:

Thanks! Hopefully it will work well. Can’t wait to try it when my 4020 fans arrive =)

Updates added

Same here, waiting for some more 4020s :slight_smile:
But I have to print with other printer, got too much clogging. Need to fix that first and serch where the rattle is come from.

That printer sounds like a hammer drill or a crusher.

Update:
The new frame parts and pins fit 100%, there is now no play and can be assembled immediately after printing.

Probably without rework!

Added two more versions of the hinges.

Die neuen Rahmenteile und Stifte passen 100 %, es ist jetzt kein Spiel mehr vorhanden und kann nach dem Drucken sofort zusammengesetzt werden.

Wahrscheinlich ohne Nacharbeit!

Zwei weitere Versionen der Scharniere hinzugefügt.

Hallo,

ich habe mal wieder etwas Langeweile gehabt, ein Gehäuse für die Raspberry Pi Cam V3.

https://www.printables.com/de/model/438627-raspberry-pi-cam-v3-gehause

Hello,

I have once again had some boredom, a housing for the Raspberry Pi Cam V3.

Update zu meiner Rahmenerhöhung…

Somit können die Filament rollen wieder an die dafür vorgesehene Stelle.

Update on my frame elevation…

Thus, the filament rolls can again to the intended place.

https://www.printables.com/de/model/423836-snapmaker-gehauseerhoung-mit-verbunden-teilen

A small update for the filament guide to increase the bending radius on the print head and eliminate the need to pull out the guide tube whenever you want to load a filament:

1 Like

After 999 updates and changes, the fanduct is done. This should be the final version. I think it works pretty good.

2 Likes

I have hear that long time ago :sweat_smile:

I have started printing. If it’s not the final so I have one fan duct set more in my collection to the final :sweat_smile::wink:

1 Like

Haha yes true but this is the final-final version =D
I see the one you are printing in the picture in the other thread is an older version, but same airflow so it doesn’t matter much exept for appearence and mounting…

Yes true, the last 2 or 3 versions have same airflow I mean. Only design changes I think.

But I have all STLs here. Need to rename it :sweat_smile:

The case works for all versions I’ve seen. No fit problems

Other Question.

Maybe has anybody a Cura Profile for the J1 and will share that with me. I have use settings that on my other printers work fine and some from Luban. But I think that is not the best option that I have there and I mean some settings the J1 don’t like.

Will great to have a Profile for Reference and knowing the J1 and the Fine Tuning bit more :blush:

Thank you for sharing your model.This is the one I wanted to have! I’ll print it and try.