Slicing failed. Possible reasons: 1. slicing engine doesnt support your system. 2. Abnormal Parameter

Just did the latest update to 4.5.0. Now I can’t slice, and get this error everytime. Windows 10.
Slicing failed. Possible reasons: 1. slicing engine doesnt support your system. 2. Abnormal Parameter

I am also getting the same error. Just uninstalled the old Luban and downloaded and received the error. Win 11

Same trouble with Linux Mint, Luban 4.5.1 ( and sometime even no action at all when clicking on generate G-code button).

I’m having the same problem, new PC on Windows 10, newest version of Luban (4.5.0), and it won’t slice on default settings.

I have the same issue after installing the latest Deb on Ubuntu. Everything worked fine on 4.22

Getting the same error, anyone know how to fix it?

Bonjour pour moi aussi même erreur
suite à installation sur un PC lenovo AMD A4-5000 APU with Radeon™ HD Graphics 1.50 GHz Windows 10 Famille Système d’exploitation 64 bits, processeur x64
Personne n’a la solution?

Hi me too just did teh latest update to 4.5. and now i can’t slice, and get this error every time i generate G-code. MacOs Mojave. what is the solution? thank you.!
-slicing failed. Possible reasons:1.slicing engine doesnt support your system. 2. Abnormal Parameter

Ubuntu 22.04, Snapmaker 2.0 running with latest Firmware, Luban 4.5.1 same Error Message.

Seems to be resolved with Luban 4.6.1 on my Linux Mint 21.1 :slightly_smiling_face:
That slice without errors, but I can’t test the result since I do not yet received my Snapmaker Artisan :disappointed_relieved:

same here, updated with version 4.6.3 on 28Feb2023.

Same thing happened to me after upgrading to 4.6.1 on Mac Mojave 10.14.6

I tried downgrading and now every version of Luban from 4.5.0 - 4.6.3 gives me the Slicing Failed error.

Found this: "Slice Failed" Error | Snapmaker Wiki

And downgrading to 4.4.0 solved the error.