Server Has Stopped Working

I get this error code when working on laser preperation in Luban 3.15.2. it happens after creating the tool path, and then gets stuck at generating Gcode 0.0%

Any ideas?

I dont want to upgrade Luban as the option for filll density seems to have been removed for 4.x.x.

error

Thatā€™s a software crash, feel itā€™s gotten somewhat better with those in 4.X.X.

If you rename the folder with 3.X.X Luban you can keep it alongside the 4.X.X installation.

Not sure what you mean by fill density - there is now an option for ā€œfill intervalā€ that does something quite similar.

Interestingly since upgrading to 4.2.2 and ever since I am getting the same server crash error, when trying to ā€œLoad G-Code to Workspaceā€ and have to ā€œEndTaskā€ and restart the software.

Saving to file and loading onto a USB works fine. any work arounds.

Have completely uninstalled and reinstalled Luban 4.2.2

using Snapmaker Original

So Iā€™m guessing there isnā€™t a fix for this issue? Uninstalled and installed Beta 4.3.0 and still the issue
is there info on how to completely remove all associated files as if Luban has never been installed?

Chuck in a few more details, the model (stl), and project, and at least exact recreation steps. Maybe include the exported gcode too, but if it exports youā€™d have thought load to workspace would be fineā€¦ Curious one!

-EDIT-
Had a quick look, thereā€™s some things that may have not been removed from old versions, I find these folders outside the install location

After suffing around with the Software Package i thought it might be a driver issue as Windows likes to replace Drivers with their own Crappy drivers, had the issue with my ATI Graphics drivers.

CH34x_Install_Windows_v3_4 USB DRIVER.

ran the install uninstalled the driver and then re installed with Admin privileges.

BAM no Server error issues so far

ISSUE SEEMS TO BE SOLVEDā€¦ for now

1 Like

Since updating Luban 4.4.0 I have the issue again and nothing seems to resolve it this time, it does not matter what i have loaded (STL) even just going to workspace and trying to connect to the Machine Via COM3(USB) crashes the software. Must be an issue with my Main machine as using other systems thereā€™s no issues.

Iā€™ve had COM port issues from drivers, particularly if you like to play with dev boards (arduino/esp32). ZaDiag has got me out of and into some big holes. Maybe something reinstalled the bad version, before anything else try uninstalling the com port and removing the driver if the checkbox option is there.

Downgraded to 4.2.3 and its working again, will try again after 4.4.1 or higher to see if the server issue resolves its self.