Product Page & Pricing For the Snapmaker 2.0 Quick Swap Kit

Hey Snapmaker 2.0 Owners,

We are thrilled to share some exciting news with you all! Mark your calendars for June 22, as that’s when the highly anticipated Snapmaker 2.0 Quick Swap Kit will be launched.

The Quick swap kit is developed based on the quick swap mechanism used in camera tripod and bicycle. It is a new system that enables 2.0 users to switch between functions in 1 minute! The kit includes the quick swap function for both toolheads and platforms, which is worth $149/€169.

Curious to learn more? Head over to our website and explore all the fascinating details of the Snapmaker 2.0 Quick Swap Kit: Snapmaker Quick Swap Kit - Snapmaker

Get ready to dive into seamless multi-functionality like never before! Stay tuned for more updates. :wink:

Best regards,

The Snapmaker Team

4 Likes

Hi Jade,
thanks for the update!

Two questions:

• Do I understand correctly that the kit contains two additional bed frames? From the images in the shop it looks like there’s one “standard” bed frame, and a “reduced” version for the laser platform. Is that correct?
  • Will there be an option to buy toolhead adapters seperately? I understand that three are included, but if I’d like to e.g. have both the DX and SX, or both lasers fit for quick swap, I’d need additional toolhead plates.

Thanks for clarification!

The small frame is for 250.
The composition of the packaging can be found at the bottom of the following pages.

There is Just one additional frame as you can see in part list in store page.
The laser platform is directly mounted on the quickswap platform, you can see it in the video of the article on store (just mid screws).

Oh, stupid me, did not scroll down enough - or it was not there an hour ago :slight_smile:

Sold out already. Le sigh…

Either that or they’re unclear on the concept of what a “pre-order” is.

I bet they were announcing the availability of the pre-order itself, next week :roll_eyes:

10% Discount for members who bought the Snapmaker 2.0 in June 22 and before. Sale will begin on the 22.06.23.

1 Like

Besides additional toolhead adapters, also the platform+adapter is welcome as an additional separate product. I do have a separate CNC buildplate with the rotary module pre-mounted, saves screwing time :slight_smile:

Hurry up and spend more money on the lemon

Not everyone is as disappointed and embittered as you. :man_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

And I’ve already contacted support/sales about adding extra tool plates to the store as well.
I’ve 5 tool heads and would like to be able to switch them all out easily without having to swap quick change tool plates.
Also asked about one for the Rotary tool. Does not really require the spoil board to use, so it should be allowed to QC as well.

As always: snapmaker nearly arrange anything in support@snapmaker.com. Hopefully the parts of quickswap can be bought on them. I also want a quickswap workbench for the rotary.
But I see no use case where I should use the old 1600mW laser.

I actually find the 1.6W, while significantly slower than the 10W, actually handles inline grayscale better. The 10W has such a range, that even at low % it can burn too dark in the ‘light’ areas. Yet, the 1.6W, if you adjust the speed to make the darkest 100% power, has a lot more granular shades. This of course is with custom inline firmware + Lightburn, but it’s still a use-case.

2 Likes

I would like the custom inline firmware to be integrated into the official firmware. I was wondering if they could accommodate it in conjunction with the release of the new laser module.

1 Like

Like riskey said before, the more tickets about the same thing - the faster it is fixed/implemented.
We can make a template for ticket with a piece of code and why it is needed and all of us submit a ticket.

I tried loading that page but after it does load, 20 seconds later it goes blank with a 404 Not Found???