Problem with 3D Print Bed Adhesion and Warping

I’ve been having a problem that is preventing my 3D prints from completing successfully. It seems to have started after I switched back to 3D printing from using the CNC module, but I don’t think it is related.

I’m trying to print some simple book end pieces. The design is trivial - basically a 3/16" thick 4" x 6" rectangle, with a thicker section on one end to fit into a desk organizer I am making. On my first attempts to print it, the first layer didn’t adhere well, so I increased the bed temperature by 5C. That seemed to fix that, but after printing some layers, the magnetic print bed moved because the nozzle contacted some plastic that didn’t adhere well to the previous layer, and I had spaghetti all over the enclosure. I thought maybe the nozzle temperature was too low, so I increased the nozzle temp. by 5C. Again, the print started out well it seemed, but again the nozzle contacted plastic causing the print bed to move. But this time I caught it right away and stopped the print. Examining the piece, it looks like even on the first layer, one corner has some distorted layer lines and the shell lines didn’t adhere well even to each other, and it’s apparent that the piece is warping - but only on the back-left corner of the piece. The rest of the piece looks good. I am thinking that perhaps my heated bed has a problem that is causing the back left corner of the bed not to heat properly. The filament I am using is Snapmaker PLA. Does that seem like it would cause the kind of printing problem I am seeing?

Did you rerun calibration after reinstalling the extruder?

Yes, I ran an automatic 6x6 calibration with the bed heated and recalibrated the print heads,so that shouldn’t be the problem, unless the calibration process isn’t working right. It’s puzzling to me that just that one corner has a problem.