Print not sticking to bed

This has been a constant problem where what I’m printing just comes off from the bed while it’s still printing. I think it may be the bed isn’t hot enough, but I’m not sure. Any suggestions on how to trouble shoot this

Well, we can go into the basics a bit -

first, what are you using to print with?
Second, did you use the calibration card when you calibrated?
Third, what are your settings?
fourth, what are you trying to print?

The best thing to do is start with something like a calibration cube.

If you are printing something large, there are challenges in the bed to overcome. it is not going to be very flat and heat will distort it further.

Quick simple thing you can try, heat the bed up to 5 degrees over the temp you want to print at, let it sit for 5-10 minutes, then quickly re-do calibration.

This will help compensate for the heat generated warping. You cannot do calibration while the heated bed is on.

Some people put blue masking tape down on the bed (i never did that myself), some people use a glue stick, some people use hairspray, i sometimes use a specialty product called magigoo.

That doesn’t mean you will need to, but its something you can try as you learn how to fine tune the machine and how to work around various geometries.

When i first started off and it happened to me, i just wanted SOMETHING to work, so i printed a raft. thin tall objects can stand to benefit from brims. ideally you dont need to do either of those, but they are very helpful when starting out or have a particularly difficult shape to print.