Print Stops at 3%

UPDATE:

Sorry for the delay, but been a busy week. I just got back onto this and wanted to let those who are interested know that the print from last weekend completed successfully. I’m currently printing again here (the second half, so another 12 hr print) and everything looks good so far.

Here is the gist of what support found and what apparently has solved the issue:

I received a reply and sent the FW_log as well as the SC_log. They found the issue on the FW_log here, and suggested checking the thermistor wire.

After checking the wiring, I saw nothing out of the ordinary but replaced the whole hotend as I said above in the previous post to make sure.

Once I replaced it, I recalibrated and attempted to print again and successfully printed the part. If nothing else, replacing the hotend completely solved the issue, but it may have just been that the wiring needed some wiggling or readjusting inside the printer head.

Unless I run into any other issues of it failing again this will probably be the solution to the issue for this thread. I appreciate the help from all!