Print settings for 0.3mm nozzle

I’m wondering if anyone has successfully printed with a 0.3mm nozzle on the SM2? If so I’m looking for the right settings for PrusSlicer or Luban or anything really. I cannot get my machine to print with a 0.3mm nozzle.

There’s a variety of nozzle posts. Search the forums for “mm nozzle”, and you’ll find results for many different sizes. The larger than 0.4mm seem to have some retraction/infill issues, and the smaller than 0.4mm have some extrusion and clogging issues. Either way, you’ll need to spend some time dialing in the printer settings in Cura, so be prepared to print a lot of calibration objects.

You will need to use Cura or PrusaSlicer. Luban doesn’t allow you to change the nozzle size.

Thanks William and Craig. I’ll try the Prusa config tonight. I did some searching previously but when I just searched for “mm nozzle” as suggested I found some good stuff that I didn’t find before. Clogging seems to be my biggest issue right now.

I am slightly concerned that I’m fighting a warped bed too which I hope isn’t compounding the situation.