Postprocessor mods for Cura or Simplify3D for A350T (not A350)

I have a newbie question for my new purchased of the A350T. I found a lot of postprocessing adaptation for A350. Since A350T have different diameter for the x-y linear leads, should we have to modify profile found for A350 in per exemple Cura and Simplify3D ?

Michel

Short version: no.

Long version:

Snapmaker only ships the revised linear modules as replacements now, so a fair number of machines that started out as Kickstarter-fulfillment-era A350s are using them. So for practical purposes, that ā€œTā€ is meaningless, and anyway, itā€™s the machineā€™s firmwareā€™s job to keep track of distance travelled, and it adjusts automatically to the type of linear modules installed. So no, I wouldnā€™t change anything unless you have reason to believe thereā€™s an issue with the profile (that is, youā€™re getting bad prints and thereā€™s no other obvious fix).

1 Like

Thanks you so much, that was really one question that maked me unconfortable. So now I will be safer to play with other slicers. I have sufficient skill to ask some tricky questions, but not enough to be confident.