Positioning limits seem odd on A350

Hi guys
I recently put my enclosure together and its kind of a pain to get to the tool head so i was working on a macro position

Then I started seeing how far i can get it on each axis on either direction, thinking about trying to revise the extrude wipe to use it off the platform like it used to and maybe use the other side for other nozzle

I am kind of weirded out because the minimum value and maximum values i can reach differ between manual scrolling vs G90

The priming routine they have was -10 -10 0 i believe. i cant reach that with aboslute positioning

Using gcode manually, the range I could reach was
Lower end numbers:
X12 Y3 Z0

High end numbers:
X358 Y358 Z292.8

Now, as for the buttons, on the screen i cant confirm if it moved or not when i connected to read the console because it said it was homing and may have moved a hair or not.

The values I get are
Low: 0, Y-23, Z0
High
X326 Y358 Z 292.88

That seems very odd to me. Also, while moving on Y, the X seemed to drift a bit in the readouts +/- 10.

Additionally, has anyone really noticed how the print head doesnt print off the front left corner as it used to if you use a luban prime?

Its right on the corner. But… try to move to the other side… its WAY off the table. I dont think my machine is assembled wrong?

Look at this thread: Maximum Y Position 347mm? - there’s a bit of GCode to change origin. Also, double check you mounted your Y-linear rails correctly - several people did not align them properly with the intended dents in the baseplate.