Please help, I don’t understand what setting I need to adjust

Have you tried using a different brand or color of the filament? You may need to run a temp tower and retraction tower to find the best settings to run for the filament.

Otherwise, in Luban, would play around with adjusting “Flow” under the Materials settings. Though this will only have an appropriate affect if the e-steps calibration has been done.

And of course, this is all assuming that there is not an actual defect with your specific machine, which may very well be possible.

Yeah I have done the esteps……based on the pictures, what would you try and set the flow to?

I don’t have any other filament I can try at the moment

By the way; flow is currently set to 100%

The odd part is that it seems to have no problem printing small things…

EDIT:

I am doing the e steps again, just because why not at this point
And that looked fine……so I tried adjusting the layer height to 0.3, print speed to 50mm/s and wall thickness to 1mm

Just to see what kind of difference it will make

You’ll have to experiment; the appropriate flow setting is dependent on too many things specific to your situation to be able to tell what it needs to be.

Keep in mind, if you change too many things at once, you won’t be able to narrow down which one is the culprit.

Have you checked this points?
Try a other filament, it seems wet.

If default values and low speed can’t produce an ok looking print, tweaking/experimenting with settings other than z offset is unlikely to solve the situation in my opinion.
There is something else going on…

Possible issues are:

  • Warped bed and/or unclean bed
  • Bad material
  • Blockage/clog

To counter warped bed isues you could: preheat bed to same temperature that you print with for 20 minutes, then level/calibrate with same bed temp, then start print.
Getting a glass bed is another possible solution.

To counter bad material you could put it in the oven for a couple of hours or get another roll of filament.

A blockage can be cleared by using a acupuncture needle and/or dissasembling the tool head and/or switching the nozzle.

Lastly. Do not use too thick layer height for your nozzle. It will likely make the situation worse. 50% of your nozzle size is a good place to start…

Yeah I definitely agree, this is clearly a case of there being no clear and straight answer to what’s going on here, so I am pretty much on my own and will just have to experiment and possibly waste a stupid amount of filament until I get it dialed in correctly.

While I want to say that I am extremely disappointed with this printer so far and how there’s really no clear guidelines to this thing or how to get it calibrated, and even the calibrations see extremely unreliable….not sure if it’s because it’s not saving them correctly or what’s going on, but a finished product should not be this difficult to get dialed in and running correctly.

For something sold under the category of a “consumer product” this is just unacceptable….there’s really no other way of putting it.

HOWEVER; with that said, I do want to express my gratitude for everyone who has tried to help me with this so far, thank you for sharing your knowledge, experience and expertise, thank you for taking time out of your day to help me with this……I really really do appreciate this.

So once again thank you everyone who has tried to help me.

Just to update;

I am happy to report a successful large print

Issue was either that it was printing too fast or wasn’t extruding enough filament, especially during the infill.

Resolution; Layer height 0.3mm, Print speed: 50mm/s, wall thickness set to 1 mm (unclear if wall thickness was relevant to solving this issue).

Even if this doesn’t meet the enthusiasts standards in terms of fit/finish, it is perfect for what I need and it means I can actually use what I am printing.

EDIT: please excuse my grumpy rant from this morning

Like I said, you’ll be chasing your tail until it’s all calibrated properly. Now it’s entirely possible you received a faulty machine, but any mass production product is prone to having some slip through the cracks. If you think this might be the case, your best option is contact the official Support team. My A350 has been nearly flawless since I got it almost 2yrs ago. Of the only 2 major mechanical/software/firmware issues I have had, both were mechanical, one is considered normal wear-and-tear, and the other was user error. Every other issue has been user error in settings and calibration. As is often said around the internet, 3D printers themselves are the hobby, not necessarily what you make with them. And consumer-grade 3D printers are just that, consumer-grade, not really designed or produced for the types of use like professional or industrial grade.

I don’t think there’s anything mechanically wrong with it, it seems to be something in its software matrix that just glitches out

Seems like I just have to let it warm up for at least 30 min and recalibrate it every time before use.

This isn’t necessarily a problem, as long as I am aware of it and know it has to be done, but it’s just more of an inconvenience…but I guess I will just have to live with having to do this.

P.S. I agree, my angry rant from earlier was not necessary. So apologies for that.