Awhile back I had a mishap overnight, not sure what, and woke up to a melted blob in my head. I can’t seem to get it back to printing like it was before.
I did the following:
- Cleaned it all up
- Replaced the hot end
- Adjusted the proximity sensor (Credit Card 0.8 mm)
- Cleaned and re glue sticked the bed
- Did a calibration using Snapmaker calibration but with the bed at 65° for 30 min
- Double checked the extrusion calibration
Tried printing some bag clips I have printed 7-8 times before with same filament used before. Reused the same exact gcode file. Now I can’t seem to print them.
I have even tried:
- Dried both of these filaments, Sunlu PLA+ (green) and SM black PLA, in a dehydrator even though I have used them fine before
- Swapped out the Flexible build plate with a spare I had
- Used the Gcode file from my computer to USB Stick direct to printer (previously printing from a saved file on OctoPi)
- Replaced the Hot end with another spare
- Readjusted the proximity sensor (1.0 mm this time) then hot calibrated again
Now I am stumped. Like I said, these were printing fine previously (black pics included) but now are a no go. I’m stumped.