Noob Laser question cutting card stock from center to outer

Cutting complex shape with the laser using 65lb card stock. When I generate the g-code in Luban, the laser always cuts the outside first, detaching the cut from cardstock. If the item warps, sometime the cuts might not be precise. Is there some way to have the g-code generated so that the internal cuts are made first before the outer cuts that would detach the item from the cardstock being held by the silicon holders?

I’m not sure why Luban doesn’t give the choice to add tabs.
You could add them to your graphic manually and then use a razor blade to cut out.

Or you can separate the cuts into multiple files.
The paths that you want to cut last just set the print order on that file to be last.
-S

So I did some playing. My pattern is a single object, complex single item from a multi-layer mandala. I pushed the “Print Order” from 1 to 10 to see if that changed behavior. Didn’t seem to make any difference. Would like to see a menu selection that would allow cutting or engraving paths that start at the center and work toward the edge cut when generating g-code. Wondering if there is other software that would allow this type of path/g-code generation?

Print order is for multiple files. If you have one object it doesn’t change anything.
If you don’t change it it defaults to the order they were loaded.

Try lightburn.
-S