Need help with Part Cooling Issues while Printing

Hey Guys!
I know there are some topics about the Partcooling,
but they couldn’t help me solving my problems.
I have the latest Printhead Version. And I heard about the cooling mod for the printhead.
But It shouldn’t be necessary for the latest version of printheads.

I am not able to print a simple temptower and I also got stringing issues because of less cooling. I have a large problem with overhangs, because the edges are warping. I tried Luban and cura as well.
I am a little bit wondering, because it seems that I am the only person who got problems with the cooling.

I will give you some technical details, and the gcode is also attached.

Layerheigt 0,2mm
Nozzle 0,4mm
Snapmaker PLA black
Fan 100%
Speed is setted at 50mm/s but the temptowers are small, and If I trust the sliced preview of Cura I have an average speed of 10mm/s.
Infill 15%

I am thinking about to install two USB fans on the front side and the backside of the heated bed. What do you thin about it?

TempTower.gcode (2.6 MB)

Looking at the gcode you provided, for some reason bridges are running at a lower fan speed. Make sure to double-check your settings.

;SETTING_3 e_fan_speed = 100\\nbridge_fan_speed_2 = 75\\nbridge_fan_speed_3 = 75

This is at the end, bridge fan speeds are at 75%. Checking the code, indeed, it’s changing to a lower speed for bridges.

;BRIDGE
M106 S191.2

You won’t really get max print speed, as the model is too small to reach full speed. Bridges should be done slower, reduced flow, and full fan. So again, I suggest double-checking all your settings.

Using an external fan could definitely help, but keep in mind it will also remove heat from the heatbed, making the unit take more power to keep the temp, though should be minimal. There might also be a chance of the corners warping off the printbed, but again, should be minimal.

EDIT: I modified the gcode you provided to max the fan on bridges, give it a shot and see how it goes, then add an external fan.
TempTower.gcode (2.6 MB)

You might also want to try a different brand of filament before you go too far chasing your problems. The SM filament has been inconsistent at best and downright awful for a lot of people. They changed suppliers at one point and that seems to have helped some, but there are plenty of better and cheaper options out there.

-S

Hey! Thanks for your help! I tried your gcode and had the same issues,
It is possible that I shared not the actual gcode. Because I tried a lot of different things. I think I am going to install some usb fans

Thanks for your feedback! I already tried an other filament. I was able to finish my print, but the warping on the edges were there again. With the snapmaker filament I was not able to finish the print, because the nozzle crashes into the warped edges. I hope it becomes better with some usb fans