My order says it arrived but only rotary module & some extra cnc bits arrived // order 28.11.22

I have not received my printer too. Bought and payd on the 25.11. UPS label was created on the 3.12. and it says

Di., 6.
07:16 AM
Order fulfilled

But UPS shows that they don’t have it and nothing moves. I bought the 10W Laser on the 26.11. and it arrived a few days later. Now I have a 10W Laser and no Printer.

What is going on?

1 Like

It is the same here.

Today I have got this answer from Snapmaker:

… Since UPS is also sent from Shenzhen, China, and the logistics track is air dispatched with tax package, it will be updated after customs clearance and pickup. It is expected to update the track before next Monday…

Short Update: The A350T and the enclosure arrived today. The 10W Laser module is on the way.

starting to get really mad
3 weeks in and all i got is a tracking number which is not updating

Nothing new here either…

Hey guys,

If your order has not been delivered after a long period of waiting, it’s mostly because the product is out of stock in the EU warehouse and we have changed to ship it out from the China warehouse.

We are really, really sorry for the delayed shipment.

The shipping time by air of the package will take 7-15 working days. The logistics status will be updated only after the package arrives at its destination and customs clearance is finished.

We have urged the freight forward to speed up the delivery process and hope you can receive the package sooner.

Please wait. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. You won’t pay for nothing and your order will be delivered safely. :face_holding_back_tears:

If you have any problems, please don’t hesitate to contact us at info@snapmaker.com. Though the response might be a little slower, please believe that we’ll try our best to help you. We’ll appreciate your understanding. :heart:

@justin.kr @CheruPrime @mgoetzke @anyone else who needs this info

2 Likes

Thank you for the Info.

I got everything BUT the laser isn’t correct. I ordered (and got confirmation for) the 10W Laser. Now I see its the small mW Laser.

When will this be fixed ?

Did you order a 2.0 AT/A machine as well?

• If yes, you are supposed to receive a 1.6W laser module as one of the three standard toolheads. And your 10W is still on the way.
  • If not, contact our customer service at info@snapmaker.com and we’ll help you with it.

18 days in and still no update…

Hi justin.kr, I totally understand your feelings…
If I bought a thing and haven’t got messages about it for 18 days, I’d probably have been driven mad, too :smiling_face_with_tear:
But we are here with you. If the product doesn’t make it to you in the end, we will not shirk. Because of COVID-19, everything on the road could take longer than usual. For instance, I didn’t reply to your post in time because I tested positive yesterday (sounds not like a very pertinent example though…).
Again, we’re really sorry to keep you waiting for such a long time and we will continue to urge the freight forward to speed up the delivery process. Wish you a nice day :blush:

It’s not that i don’t think that the package ever arrives at mine. It’s how you handle stuff like that. On the ordering page it says " Order will be shipped in 5-7 business days after payment confirmation.
Tax-inclusive price.
" . Then nothing happened till now. I just recieved a mail with a notification that it is waiting for inspection and that it wil still take 10-15 days ( for the inspection) to be complete. If you can’t handle black friday sales don’t do it! If i would’ve known i just would have gotten it on amazon. There it ARRIVES in 3 working days. You guys kinda messed up my christmas. Just check your Truspilot.com rating. Bewertungen zu Snapmaker | Lesen Sie Kundenbewertungen zu snapmaker.com

It’s not our job to inform ourselves when we spent that amount of money. And it’s alot for some people. I mean alot alot. i would give your service a solid 1/10

And by the way. The 5% coupon for the inconveniences is just a joke. Just keep it if that’s what you offer for the struggle to reach out to you. Really dissapointed

1 Like

I also waiting for 12 days to get response from support, didn’t get 10w laser module, all other staff delivered

I got everything in the end.

Very happy

I also got everything, got email from support same day as delivery

still nothing for me. wow haha
but happy for you guys

@Riskey can you help me update my status?
5th week of waiting nearly over

Hi justin.kr, could you please provide your ordering email? We’ll try to check for any update.

can I send you a private message somehow? or do you want me to post my ordering number in here?

You can send me a message if you like. I replied to you here just because I was afraid that you would miss the message. :blush: