My order says it arrived but only rotary module & some extra cnc bits arrived // order 28.11.22

this is what i recieved today-

Thank you so much for your purchase on Snapmaker. We’re sorry to inform you that your parcel is held by Belgian customs and is waiting in line for inspection.

We are urging the customs to complete the inspection every day for you to get the parcel as soon as possible. However, the customs inspection process at the end of the year is relatively long, and the specific time for inspection cannot be estimated.

We recommend re-sending your parcelfrom China, with an estimated arrival time of 3-4 weeks and we cover all shipping costs.

• and that‘s what the customer support sent me last week

According to the feedback from the freight forward, customs will inspect the package next week.
Once inspected, DPD will pick up the package for delivery and the shipping time of the package is about 3-5 days.

i‘m really confused now

According to our previous experience, the customs inspection is supposed to be finished within 10-15 days. But it progresses very very slow this time and we are also kept waiting every day and not sure when the inspection results will come out. Therefore, for the current circumstance, we provide a second choice for you and other customers with the same case, as mentioned in the email. If you don’t want to be kept waiting like “endlessly”, we can resend the parcel from China and you will receive it within 3-4 weeks.

But if you resend it from China it‘s gonna be in inspection again? What is that logic. I really don‘t get it. It‘s 7 weeks ago that i ordered. When you resend it it‘s there in 10-11 weeks minimum… 3 months of waiting ???

If I follow the posts here this looks for my order from 25.12 (shipping in 5 - 7 business days) not really good, that this arrives in the near future with me. Status until today only “We’ve received your order.”. The question arises whether the order is not directly canceled again and simply buy from the competitor.

the thing is I wrote the customer support multiple times now and it’s getting really annoying. I will be gone in 4 weeks for over 6 weeks ( holidays) and it doesn’t seem like it’s gonna arrive on time. I also planed with the 5-7 business days to have it over Christmas to try it out. if I wouldn’t have reached out to them myself I guess there would be barely information. my friends also thought of getting it but they changed their mind. so I would recommend that to you as well. it’s just really tiring and sad because I was really hyped and now I’m just pissed and annoyed. looks like they can’t handle what they’re doing. it’s even not a cheap device. it’s expensive and still there’s no good handling of everything. basically you wait for a respond of the customer service for 4-5 days and then it goes on like this.

Hey justin,

I admit we did not do well in many aspects and there’s much much more we’ve got to improve. So I really understand your feelings. Waiting for such a long time could be completely frustrating. This might feel like a total fraud or something to you and we did fail our users in many ways, but we’re trying to do better. I’m not one of the customer support but they just sit across from me and everyday I see they are responding to emails from morning to evening and sometimes they work on weekends and national holidays. All of us are trying our best, to satisfy you and to survive in such an uncertain economic environment. Customs inspections are not under our control and this is the best method we can come up with to you. Again we’re really sorry for such inconvenience. Please understand that I will delete your last post which contains rude language. For a friendly discussing environment, rude language is not welcomed in this forum.

Have a nice day.

Just offer me a propper solution to my problem. If i would‘ve known before that it will take so long i would‘ve gotten it off of amazon. the shipping time there was 3 days on christmas sale. 200€ more but whatever. on your ordering page it says only several days for shipping and now look where we are.

no information from your side!
it‘s always only „sorry for that“ „sorry for this“

i‘ll be gone in some weeks and who will pick up my package then? even if i don‘t think it‘ll be there in 3-4 weeks if you resend it. don‘t you think it‘s gonna be in inspection again?

i saved up my money for a long time to get that machine. i really like your products but it‘s really tiring and sad. that‘s why i responded like that. sorry for the harsh words but i want a quick solution to my problems now.

after 18 days, the order overview has been changed to "This shipment is on its way. About the tracking number, however, I see only “Label Created” at UPS, so my confidence is still limited. I’ll wait a little longer, but it won’t be long. I can only agree with justin.kr, you spend here no small amount of money and look forward to the product and then just nothing happens. If I describe in the store shipping in 5 - 7 business days, then you should keep this. What I expect but as an absolute minimum of the company is, if it comes to delays (which of course can happen sometimes), that the customers are informed directly.

@Riskey As some people here I’ve received only a part of the order, which I can understand but I’m worried as the order is marked as fully delivered on my account, while I did not received the printer at all. I’ve received all the others parts except the printer.

I’ve made a request and I’m waiting for a response.

I’ve sent you a message. Please check.

1 Like

Here’s the latest update:

The new stock will arrive at the EU warehouse next Monday, so it would be delivered within the next week.

We’ve checked your order in the system and found that the A350T bundle (that you purchased) is out of stock right now in the EU warehouse and waiting for new stocks. Our customer support has urged the process. If there’s any update, I’ll tell you. :blush:

Hi technicker, your feedback is very much appreciated. We indeed didn’t do well in customer communication and we’ll try to improve. You can contact info@snapmaker.com to ask about the tracking number problem.

Hi @Riskey
Thanks for your informations. I appreciate your response. I just have to wait now :sunny:
Have a nice day.

1 Like

So now it is already 3 working days (if I do not count Saturday) in which nothing has changed at UPS in the status “Label Created”. Unfortunately, this indicates to me that this label was created to calm me down a bit and nothing else. I have decided for me, should not something happen until the end of this week, I will cancel my order. Fortunately I have paid via Paypal. I feel it is a pity that I may have to consider this, as I find the product very interesting. But as already written here often (unfortunately far too often) the service is one of the worst I’ve ever had to deal with.

@techniker
Based on your nickname I assume that you are from Germany, like me. In my case the status of UPS changed when the shipping passed the german customs. Until then it will take some time because China isn’t right behind the next door.
I agree with you, the communication from customer service could be better and faster. But you have to consider that corona has had the entire global economy under control for almost 3 years.
I’ll keep my fingers crossed that it doesn’t take too long.

1 Like

Hi Mastabi, guessed right I am also from Germany. I am also aware that such a delivery can take quite a long time and I generally have no problem with that. What annoys me immensely are the delivery details (even now the website says “You will receive your order within 1-2 weeks.”). When I ordered, it said that the order would be shipped within 5-7 business days. If I do not count the Saturdays, it took 13 days until the shipment (assuming it is really like that, UPS does not show any input yet). Even that would be acceptable, if you would be actively informed about it, which is known not to be the case (on my request to the service at the beginning of January, I have received no response to this day). In summary: The website suggests until today a “relatively” fast shipping and delivery “You will receive your order within 1-2 weeks.”, does not respond or late to mail requests and does not even think of proactively informing your customers about problems.

So now I have to report but also once something partly positive. On Monday, my order has finally arrived, almost exactly 1 month after the order. Unfortunately, I got directly into a software bug. I directly wanted to upgrade the software to the latest version, which then ended in a restart endless loop of the device. It then turned out to be a known issue, but this did not lead to the update being removed, or at least to a notice being displayed during the download. Final conclusion from my personal impression. Manufacturing of the printer great, software and service very poor.

still no machine for me haha
but glad you got it

@Riskey 3 months passed and still nothing. i‘m about to give it up

@techniker you are from germany too? i don‘t get why nothing happens for me. no single update