Machine inoperable

Hi All - I had been using my Snapmaker with very good results for a long time, then it seemed to get a mind of it’s own and quit working on me. I can’t get it to do ANYTHING now. In 3D print mode, it won’t calibrate. I can’t set the height of the printer head. Nothing works. When I try to print a file, the head hovers about an inch over the print bad and spews plastic. I have never been able to get the laser cutter to do anything except the test file that came with the printer. All of the firmware & software is up to date. I wish there was a simple way to reset it to the factory settings but I don’t see that option anywhere. Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I am using this machine to support a home business. Thank you in advance.

Is the correct tool head detected when you start your machine? - Do you see the green bulb on the homescreen after start up?

What happens if you run a calibration of the 3d module?

Could you move your linearaxis by pressing the jog buttons?

Share your log files to get more insight.

Thanks. I know this is basic stuff, almost machine language. I’ll get this information. Thank you

Have you tried this?

In Luban Hit ALT + SHIFT + R on your keyboard.

Then reenter the data.

Hi Guys - sorry for the long delay. I was a bit under the weather. I’m down in my man cave now and working on this problem is #1 on my to-do list.
I checked the software version. It’s running Snapmaker 2.0 A350/A350T/F350T
There is no green bulb on the home screen.
I did the ALT + SHIFT + R in Luban and it reloaded itself. Pretty slick! I’m gonna write that one down. However, I don’t think the problem is with Luban. I think it’s the machine.
When I try to do an auto calibration, the machine goes into zombie mode. The print head comes down to the front/right corner, presses it down about 1/2 inch, pops back up, then moves to the center of the print bed, withdraws vertically, and a message pops up on the little cell phone controller that the calibration failed.
I can move the print head to some extent, but I can’t get it down to the print bed where it should be for printing.
I’ll look for the log files…

Hi All - I had been using my Snapmaker with very good results for a long time, then it seemed to get a mind of it’s own and quit working on me. I can’t get it to do ANYTHING now. In 3D print mode, it won’t calibrate. I can’t set the height of the printer head. Nothing works. When I try to print a file, the head hovers about an inch over the print bad and spews plastic. I have never been able to get the laser cutter to do anything except the test file that came with the printer. All of the firmware & software is up to date. I wish there was a simple way to reset it to the factory settings but I don’t see that option anywhere. Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I am using this machine to support a home business. Thank you in advance.
[/quote]

Maybe this helps:

Are there any log files?
Send a email to support to get sure your controller is broken…