Luban Support add/delete not working

Hello,
The function "Support - Add/Delete " does not work in the latest version (4.11), nor in version 4.10.1. It is very annoying that such a basic function supported by all other slicers does not work here. This is a sign of a glaring and unacceptable lack on the part of snapmaker. It is time for him to correct this major flaw. If they don’t know how to write a slicer correctly, let them do like everyone else and fork Prussa Slicer or BambuStudio or OrcaSlicer…

What stops you from using a different slicer?

Cura (where Luban is based on) works flawless with the Snapmaker plugin.
The other ones you named are working as well with some modification.

Thank you. I don’t like Cura too much, but if it works perfectly, then I’ll be happy. I’ll look for this plugin. Can you tell me where to find him?
For the other slicers, I tried them, but they do not support the IDEX. I hope the Cura plugin also supports network communication, because it’s important to me.

Install Cura and select any printer you want. This is required for the initial install.
Then go to Marketplace (the button in the upper right corner) and search for “snapmaker”.
Install the plugin and restart the application.

Once it is up again, go to printer management and add printer. Now you can select the printer you have in the selection menu under “Snapmaker”

Depending on your printer (e.g. Artisan) the plugin enables Cura also to upload the GCODE via network.

Great, thank-you. I’l try that.
have a nice day.

1 Like