Luban laser manual anywhere.....?

I’ve just set up the laser module. But i find no manual for the software anywhere? Sometimes I can amend the settings, sometimes I can’t. While the 3D print only works on the upper 1/4 square of the bed on the screen, I don’t understand why I am where I am on the laser bed screen. And how do I get a new photo of the material when I’ve changed it? Find no menu for it. Do I have to go through the whole calibration routine again and print those lines on the new material and ruin it?

Very confusing! And there is only on “academy lecture” available as I can see, which uses another software and includes LED lights and 3D printing!

Have you seen this?

Also some times when I transfer the gcode to the workspace an old design pops up in the 3D print is shown. Even when I’m working on laser. Only way to fix it seems to be to reset everything, even my laptop some times.

See here: Luban 3.9 unusable, went back to 3.8

Hasn’t been fixed yet, but they are aware of it, if what you’re describing sounds like the same issue I saw.

Also the pictures does not work. Sometimes only takes two pictures and hangs. Again reset everything. Then it takes all pictures, but only displays one of the 9 in the top right square. So I can’t print anything.

Yea, another known issue. Luban is buggy as hell. Sorry man.

Don’t try to use camera capture at this point.

Mark the center of object and set the work origin manually. Use a piece of masking tape and pull off before running if you don’t want to make a mark on the object.
Or use run boundary to eyeball it.

-S

2 Likes