Luban CNC "Cannot create G-file"

I’m new on the A350 so I’m trying everything.
I want to make a heart (build in grafic symbol) - 50 x 50 mm / 2mm depth. I’m using the standard parameter (after installing the software). I selected the “flachen Schaftfräser” (german version = flat endmill ?) from the setup.
After pushing the “generate G-code” button - there is an error message “cannot create g-code”.
I tried it with A350 connected via WiFi and not connected.
I restared Luban and the A350.
No success.

What do I wrong ?
regards
K.D.

May you share the file with us?
What version of LUBAN do you run?- Download the latest from the forum and try again.

There is a CNC tutorial, using Fusion360 and CAM, maybe this helps. (Used CNC only once)

Thank you for the answer.
I think it’s been dealt with…
I forgort to start Luban new before I tried the CNC funktion…
After a new start sometimes it works - and sometimes it works not - like playing the lottery :smiley:

There are problems or bugs … and the software hang lots of times… that*s no fun anymore.
I’ll wait with CNC until a better Luban will be awailable. (The Laser and 3D functions are 99% ok…)
Now I’m using the newest version of Luban and A350 firmware.
regards
K.D.

I’ve found that in the “Process” tab under the CNC section, if you select “Outline” rather than “On the Path” for the “Carve Path” configuration item, it will throw the “Cannot create G-file” error 100% of the time. This is using the Luban 3.8.0.