Info@snapmaker.com

My attempt to get help from info@snapmaker.com when ordering 2 rolls of filament is being rejected with a 550 mail error. Does anyone know if if there is an alternative customer support email address I can use or understand why the global store is rejecting the order which seems fine.?

The global store (non-EU) message is as follows.

Shipping method

Some items in your cart can’t be shipped to the address you entered. Please contact our customer service: info@snapmaker.com, we will assist you to solve the problems within 24 hours.
Shopping cart|Product image|Description|Quantity|Price|
| — | — | — | — |
|PVA Filament (500g)

1|PVA Filament (500g)|1|£33.99|
|Wood PLA Filament (750g) - AU

1|Wood PLA Filament (750g) AU|1|£23.19|

Scroll for more items

Discount

Cost summary|Description|Price|
| — | — |
|Subtotal|£57.18|
|Shipping|Calculated at next step|
|Total|

Hey my Friend!

Check the following emailadress:
support@snapmaker.com

support@snapmaker.com is no good either !

also returns an 550 mail error !

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed: support@snapmaker.com host mxbiz1.qq.com [43.154.252.231] SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data: 550 Ip frequency limited. 550 Ip frequency limited_腾讯企业邮箱帮助中心

Seems there is something wrong with their server. Maybe @Potter could help you

This message to me means your SMTP server for your email host is sending too many messages to qq.com mailserver. The transaction has been aborted. Your email host should retry, but may not. Try from an alternative account with a different provider (i.e if your using gmail, try hotmail or work account if not google too).

There is a useful person called Mellita Yan on the facebook group who works for snapmaker and maybe able to shed more light on the email situation or give you an alternative contact method.
Here is one of her recent posts: Official Snapmaker Owners | Facebook

550 is a hard error, telling the sender to stop retrying. Which is a rather rude error code to return when the receiving server is rate limiting the sender.

I suspect that means the sending email server has been completely blocked by the qq.com admins. As @tyeth says, I doubt you’ll be able to send them email from your current domain for the foreseeable future. Which email service are you using?

I know I’ve had problems with qq.com in the past as well. You can try contacting your own email service administrators to see if there is something they can address (possibly a spam problem sharing your host).

Thanks for all the suggestions/advice.

I’ve managed to order the required filaments by removing any spaces from the telephone number and postcode. The input validation warning messages only appear very fleetingly so its easy to miss them.

so there is no longer any urgency