Help finding my order confirmation e-mail

Hi,

My credit card has already been charged on May 11th 2020.
I’m looking forward to September but I can’t find a confirmation e-mail for my order.
What’s the subject or “from” e-mail address?

I hope I don’t have to call my bank and cancel the credit card payment. Is it normal not to get a confirmation e-mail? I checked junk mail and nothing there. However the forum confirmation and the software download confirmation worked well, so I’m hoping I just missed the confirmation e-mail and that someone here can help me find it.

Thanks from Houston, TX

1 Like

Hey, you could see your order on the snapmaker store site, i guess.

You could also get in touch with the support, support@snapmaker.com
You have to tell them where you have bought your machine (Kickstarter, Snapmaker Store,…)

Hope this helps!
Greets from Austria
Chris

1 Like

Hi @houston ( cc @hyeii )

Welcome to the community . I have just cc’d this message to Phoebe Lee at Snapmaker and hopefully she will get back to you soon.

I see that @xchrisd has already provided you with the support email address.

I am a Snapmaker user from Australia. and we have a good time here on the community forum and share a lot of ideas and information

Have fun

Doug

3 Likes

Many thanks for the reply. I was able to find my order number.

I’ll work with support to restore my account login, for some reason when I try to restore my password it doesn’t find an account with my e-mail address.

I look forward to working with the community on all the fun stuff that we are all planning to make.

Cheers,
Carlos

1 Like

Hi @houston ,

This is Kai here from Snapmaker. You should get a confirmation email at the time of purchase. Could you PM me your order number? I will help check your order status and am looking forward to your reply. Thank you.

1 Like

I recently ordered the artisan along with a few modules. The order came out to over $5,100 Canadian which was sent and claimed. However I did not receive an order confirmation. I contacted snap maker support with screenshots of the transaction (including the address it was sent to) and was informed that I needed a transaction ID to “further check” on what was going on.

My only option left is to file a dispute with my bank, but I wanted to know if anyone had the same problem and if they were able to overcome it any other way?

Thanks, Joe.

I got E-Mail with “Order SMEU20224xxxx confirmed” once I ordered the Artisan.
Other content was “Thank you for your purchase!”

That’s what iv been reading from other customers, but It has been a week and still no email.
Starting to get a little worried.
Maybe it was my error with misspelling the email, and I would be happy to hear that.
Getting a hold of someone to talk to, to try and sort this out proves to be a little difficult as well.

You get a Code by shopify before you order. So the email adresse should be correct. Just ask Support for new Email, just have a Look for your E-Mails and find the sign in Code of that day and tell them.
You can Chargeback Visa 120 days, so don’t worry.