Inconsistent layer problems

I have been successful for some time but problems have cropped up.
I see these in the initial layer, and i don’t really let it go on more.
I have re-leveled the bed and i have tried all sorts of combinations with the heated bed.
I have also slowed the print down. I am not sure how to describe the problem so i included pics as well.
I am wondering if i have a nozzle problem?

If the first picture is the downside of your print, you are too near to the printbed.
Adjust your live z-offset on the touchscreen.
But as you know, it’s hard to tell anything with this pictures.
Printing a greater area would give more insight.

I went and tested ESteps and it was out a bit so I recalibrated and it seemed to help.
But there are still some weird thing’s happening.

The flow seems inconsistent. Now full disclosure I did have some clogging issues some time back. I cannot correlate to this problem cause i have printed some thing since then. But some time back i had clogging in the head for other un-related issues and the nozzle was clogged pretty bad. I pulled it all apart and had to literally cut the the clogged mess out of the nozzle.

I think I may have a nozzle issue, I am going to buy a new one online and try that.
In the mean time this was the last print, i did not let it go long. The print is supposed to be a circle and at one end it appears to almost overlap and at the other end its wavey.

With this pictures is no further assistance possible… Maybe print a large brim to see what you mean? Or print a calibration surface,…

The second set of photos show that either your z-offset is too far from the bed, or your bed is not properly level, or both.

Thanks, yeah i had leveled the bed.
Just in case i tried a bunch of levels of z offset. from 0.00 to -0.5 in steps of -0.05.
No discernable difference.