How to Open claim with Snapmaker

Hi I have a big problem
How to get responce from support regarding my case that i newer resived my snapmaker 2
What can i do ?
Regards
Tommy

support@snapmaker.com

i also noticed that on the kickstarter page alot of people say this, and you can check the log to see where it is

but if you never completed the email they send out to confirm your address they cant send it.

They calim they sent and that i resived but i never got any packet
Sent leter to support bbut i dont get any repaly…

Try to send again.

Sometimes they get backed up and it takes 1 or 2 weeks.

You never got the backer survey? That is mandatory before they will ship.

I think it comes from a 3rd party web page called backerkit.

Try to search your email box for anything from that company if you never completed this.

no-reply@s.backerkit.com all of mine seem to be from this email address.

What is your backer number? We can search the list for it.

@MooseJuice, I don’t believe that the statement: “That is mandatory before they will ship.” is correct.

I am an “early” adopter, ordered in August 2020, but I’m not a Kickstarter Backer, so I did not receive a survey, nor do I need one. The backer survey was for orders before a certain date and that date has long passed.

o

Ohh, okay fair enough.

I was just on the snapmaker kickstarter page looking at the comments yesterday and that is what they say to people who leave a comment asking why they dont have it.

Since i got it pulled up heres the link to the list.

Compare your backer number to this list… and feel free to post a comment of your own on the kickstarter page

Snapmaker 2.0: Modular 3-in-1 3D Printers by Snapmaker — Kickstarter

Today the answer after 4 weeks silence
They finely open calim whit UPS and UPS say its sigenet Whit “BRON” and That is not my name and it is my staircase up to my house That is an BRON …
So i hope some one step up and take responsibility either Snapmaker or UPS (that is one of the whorst shiping company in the world)
Yes i have sent the surway that i have to state my address agen and they did send it I think anyway, One more strange thing vas the tracking number i got from snapmaker vas for one packet that whigt vas 3kg but UP calaim they put 2 packet on my stair so im not sure of anything …
Thanks for replay
Yes the Email vas Support@Snapmaker.com but becuse Snapmaker just tel me they sent and dident do anything about it but now they say the did a CLAIM to UPS but just that UPS have delivered to BRON
Typical thet it fucks up when i order somthing…
I did put my order back in noweber 2019 and im not backer i missed it whit 1 month or somthing so im an Erley order or somthing lik that …
It is alitelbit funne that same time i print in this tred they replay on Email :wink:

/Berna

After many month they resend an printer to me SO finely i can use it and i read alot her so i did all calibration when i starte to put it togeter and now it is ferly good :wink:
Just litelbit back lach i have to recalibrate brobebly it vas an small brakein priod and the calibration from factory vas soso not 100% but ferly good
Wery stabel printer BUT interface in Lubian needs to get better ALOT :wink:
and already having litelbit trubel whit the bed it is a bit to weak for the Carving part it do flex so i thinking about to do some cinde of upgrade dor the CNC waste bord whit an exstra aluplate or somthing like that …
Thanks
Snapmaker It only tok about 5 exstra month to get it The infamus A350 :wink:
/Berna