Hi, welcome to our forum! Please introduce yourself. =)

Hello Eugene, I am a contractor in Stuttgart, Germany… Where re you?

I’m in Munich! Welcome to the club! Hope your A350 arrives soon :slight_smile:

Thank you, I am hoping 2 weeks… we shall see.
LOL

Hello everyone,
looking forward to share with all of you any path that I will cross with my new challanges with snapmaker.
I wiil recieved my A350 on Tuesday ( sound like I’m getting and Airbus plane . nice).
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks at front.
Oscar,

Hello Ron,

IF you have not use the CNC equipment , i will recommended to use any soft material like Bit cutter (temporary), that way you will be Safety First, with wrong xyz move.
cut air- Z Up away from the Material .
hope this will help in case.
Oscar,

Hello everyone.

Finally got my Snapmaker 2 out of its box and up and running. Total noob so bear with me if I ask dumb questions. Currently in Auckland NZ in lockdown so have plenty of time.

Adrian

Hallo Snapmaker Gemeinde,
dann möchte ich mich hier auch anschließen und etwas von mir erzählen.
Ich bin 57 Jahre alt und komme aus Bonn.
Was das Thema Lasercutting angeht, bin ich absoluter Neuling und sehr gespannt, was sich mit solch einem Gerät wie den Snapmaker 2.0 A350 alles so anstellen lässt.
Gruß
hans01

1 Like

こんにちは、guraです。3Dプリンタを用いてオブジェを作りたいと思っています。よろしくお願いします。

Hi to all. My name is Martin, I live in Germany near Frankfurt.
I own a Snapmaker 2 250, but I did not test all the options, this set of tools provides to me. Let’s see, what nice ideas the options laser and milling will come into the mind of my wife. Because she is the creative part and I am the engineer, who have to realize. :grin:
By the way: The Snapmaker is my second printer, so I have some experiences in printing.
Let’s see.

Hi, my name is Thomas. I’m from Czech Republic. I studied CNC,CAD,CAM and 3D models ať schools. I am currently working in prototype production of CAD, CAM and CNC 5axis.
For a long time I wanted to buy a small teaching CNC and 3D printing, (laser is a bonus… :-)) because I enjoy creating for fun, hobbies and for dogs (yes, I like dogs. I am currently training with them).
I chose the snapmaker because it surprised me with its rigidity of this machine, with future extensions and 3in1 creation possibilities.
With the rotating module I can create almost anything and get closer to my work. And use my experience.
The Snapmaker Enclosure, with its doors, made it a small amazing machine.

I’m excited.

1 Like

Hi, I’m Patrick and just did my first experiments on the snapmaker 3D printer and laser. as I’m new to the forum, what is the best location to ask some practical questions on the system?

Patrick

1 Like

Hi, my name is Erik, have a a350 and wants to make drone parts, home decor and creative stuff.

Hi all, names Michael and I’m an Australian and semi-retired and I just want to make things with the Snapmaker that would go with the things that I make by hand, a man and machine combo, haha, long live new ideas.

1 Like

Hello world,
I’m Dave from Montreal, and althought I’ve had my snapmaker for 11 months now, I am only just setting it up now because my apartment is too small for it. Now that my warranty is about to run out, I thought I should set it up and test it out.
I’m interested in prototyping machines that will aid people with accessibility issues, but also to laser-engrave various objects.

Do you have any particular advice for a beginner in terms of setting up and building the machine itself? (I realize that each of the 3 modes of operation comes with a significant amount of expertise required, so I’ll limit this question to the initial setup and testing.)

Thanks, and hope to meet you soon,

Hi!
My name’s David and I own an escape room in Portugal. We’ve just bought ourselves an A250 to start making our own little bits and pieces for our escape rooms. I’m sure I’ll have plenty more questions soon as I’m completely new to all things 3D wise.
I already have a first question which I’m off to post now, which unfortunately isn’t a good introduction to Snapmaker at all, so hopefully someone will have some ideas other than just relying on the support!

1 Like

Hi Im Colton and the Snapmaker is my first 3D printer. I was also lucky enough to be able to back the 2.0 on Kickstarter and get the incredible A250

1 Like

Hello, I’m Barry. I just purchased the A350 a few days ago. The setup went well with no issues. I can’t wait to learn more about 3D printing/laser printing/CNC cutting. I look forward to participating in this forum

1 Like

Hello
I am Christian and I come from Austria, not the country with the kangoroos, more precisely I come from Vienna. I have owned the Snapmaker 2.0 A350 for almost 4 months. So far I’ve only dealt with 3D printing, but this will hopefully change in the near future. So far, there have been no problems with 3D printing that come from the device itself, but there were initial difficulties that I already have under control. At the moment I am working on a key board in the form of a car, it is 90% ready. I also run a forum which deals with various hobbies. I use Google Translate to read and write because my English is not the best.
Hallo
Ich bin der Christian und komme aus Österreich, nicht das land mit den Kangoroos, genauer gesagt komme ich aus Wien. Ich besitze den Snapmaker 2.0 A350 seit knapp 4 Monaten. Bisher habe ich mich nur mit dem 3D druck beschäftigt, was sich aber in naher Zukunft hoffentlich ändern wird. Mit dem 3D druck gab es bisher keine Probleme die vom Gerät selbst kommen, es waren Anfangsschierigkeiten die ich aber jetzt schon im Griff habe. Zur Zeit arbeite ich an einem Schlüßelboard in Form eines PKW, es ist zu 90% fertig. Ich betreibe auch ein Forum welches sich mit diversen Hobbys beschäftigt. Zum lesen und schreiben verwende ich Google Translate, da mein englisch nicht das beste ist.

1 Like

Hi all! I’m Rick, aka Hoomi, from Tucson, Arizona. We just picked up a Snapmaker Original 3 in 1. After a few minor start-up issues, I’ve 3D printed two projects now, and plan to try out the laser engraving sometime soon.

I’m an electronic technician by trade, calibrating and repairing computerized test equipment. We scuba dive, when we can get away to a nice dive venue, enjoy camping in our travel trailer, and I build and fly RC airplanes.

1 Like

Hello.

My name is Arlyn. I have been shoved off the edge into the deep end by my husband who bought me the A350 for my birthday after I mentioned that I thought it was cool. I own a very small business making sensory stim toys and selling them locally in Wisconsin. I thought adding a carved wood maze to my inventory would be neat. And now I’m trying to figure out a whole new language and skill.

My previous experience is limited to hobby vinyl cutters, sewing machines, and small power drills. I’m a mom of 6 with a dormant teaching degree and hours spent on Google to answer all of my tech problems. Sadly, I am the IT department in our home.

Here’s to expanding my skill base (I hope).

2 Likes