My dream is to become a 3D master, but before that I have to test a lot, print a lot and waste a lot of filament. I wanted to share a bit of my work with you. My first journey is to print all the 151 pokemon by #. Hopefully developing my skills and settings to increase quality and print time.
I download my models at Cults3D
Using two extruders to print dual color is not yet working flawless so in this instance I printed the two colors apart.
Problems with this print:
- Ugly top and bottom, might be solved with using 0.12mm instead of 0.20mm layer height
- Flaws in print, might be caused by under extrusion (was 0.4 and set for my next print to 0.48)
- Support was very hard to remove
- lines very visible (same problem as problem 1, might be solved when using 0.12)
- dual color seems to cause trouble when moving towards the prime tower. Lots of stringing and failed prints.
- 1/3 of the time is wasted by making the raft, looking for a way to improve print time on this, adhesion is perfect as it is.